EnDev Uganda is looking for bids from competent and eligible companies for services around two active solar dryers in Iganga.
Tender Reference Number: 91168397
In Uganda, EnDev collaborates with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development in providing support to solar distributors to facilitate access to modern energy services for households, social institutions, and small and medium enterprises.
Under the Sustainable Energy for Smallholder Farmers (SEFFA) project, EnDev Uganda invites bids for the supply, delivery and installation of two active hyperbola dome shaped solar dryers.
- Dryer type: active-type hybrid solar-biomass dryer
- Loading capacity: 300kg per drying batch
- Drying temperature range: 30oC-60oC
- Operation: automatic control of drying conditions
Delivery and installation at SEFFA demonstration sites in Iganga
Expected delivery date is 3rd of January 2023
All bidders are requested to indicate availability of stock.
The following information and documents will be required during evaluation on pass/fail basis and non-compliant bids will be eliminated
- Registered powers of attorney authorizing signatory/representative of the firm.
- Current income tax clearance certificate addressed to GIZ
- Valid trading license
- Delivery schedule
- Warranty period for (for equipment and components)
- Bid validity period (Minimum of 120 working days)
- Related work experience for the past (3 yrs). Attach at least two reference projects in similar, scope and value.
Request for bidding/tendering documents and detailed specification.
Interested and eligible bidders shall obtain detailed bidding/tendering documents in soft copy form only. Kindly submit your request for bidding/ tender documents by email to Procurementemail@example.com starting from the date of publishing this tender by indicating in the subject tender reference number “91168397 SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF ACTIVE SOLAR DRYERS”
Request for clarifications on bidding documents/specification/terms and condition of the tender
All requests for clarifications to this tendering process shall be shared in writing and should be addressed to GIZ Uganda via email Procurementfirstname.lastname@example.org
Bids/ offers submission deadline date and time
Interested bidders should submit their bids/offers electronically by Thursday, 8th December 2022, 4.00pm (EAT) in UGX to UG_Quotation@giz.de indicating in the subject “91168397 SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF ACTIVE SOLAR DRYERS”
- Failure to indicate the tender reference number in the subject may lead to disqualification of an offer.
- Late submissions will not be accepted!
- Bids submitted with GIZ staff or other GIZ emails in cc will be rejected.
- Only bids submitted to UG_Quotation@giz.de are accepted.
- One email should be used to submit offers You should have offers in PDF only and zip folders.
- GIZ only accepts file transfer https://filetransfer.giz.de/ for submission of documents exceeding the default mail size of 30 MB. File transfer should be used for such documents or use three separate emails one submitting the eligibility documents, a second one submitting the technical proposal/offer and third email submitting Financial Proposal/Offer.
- Failure to follow the above instruction may lead your offer to be encrypted and not be accepted.
GIZ remains with full rights to cancel this process at any stage without informing providers and at no cost refund to the providers who participate in this tender process.
Disclaimer: This assignment is carried out with financial assistance of the German Government. The views expressed in this advert or within the context of the assignment can in no way be taken to reflect the official opinion of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).